New Communication Tool: SJOInformedDecisions.org
Posted: 4/8/2014 9:03:00 PM
We know that many of you, especially our night shift staff, want more direct access to the executive management team, whether in person, email or hotline. You spoke, and we listened.
We’re excited to announce the launch of SJOInformedDecisions.org—St. Joseph Hospital-Orange’s online resource for employees interested in getting facts and information about the topic of union representation and what it could mean for them. SJOInformedDecisions.org is a resource that can be easily accessed on any device at any time of the day or night. Since there are no passwords required—the site is open to everyone.
Once on the homepage, you can access either our section dedicated to facts and information for our nurses, or facts and information for our other employees. The below list highlights some of the tools and features that we hope you will take advantage of while visiting SJOInformedDecisions.org:
- Get News & Updates and read important information posted regularly
- Submit a Question or Comment
- Get Facts and other information
- Use our Dues Calculator to see what CNA and SEIU-UHW union members pay in dues
- Calculate the cost of union membership versus saving for your future
- Be in the know and receive Alerts by signing up for email alerts to get the latest news
SJOInformedDecisions.org is one of the many ways in which we will keep you informed about important issues you should consider when evaluating facts and information about union representation. We invite you to visit the site often and encourage you to sign-up for alerts. Please let us know what you think—we want to hear from you!